Arcade Vernan Kee Ironwood A2 Stretch Belt - Medium Brown/Bay
Vernan Kee Ironwood A2 Stretch Belt - One Size - Medium Brown/Bay
Designed by artist Vernan Kee, drawing from his respect for nature and his Navajo heritage. Striking geometric shapes reflect Vernan's modern take on traditional rug patterns that are uniquely his own.
Product Features and Sizing
- Contoured Buckle - New low-profile and moulded to follow the curve of your form for maximum comfort
- Easy On & Off - New tapered buckle design feeds through belt loops with tail end first
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Long-lasting Materials - The buckle is moulded with high-density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Long version, which fits up to 50".